Saturday, May 30, 2009

im such a fucking slacker.




i really didnt want to mention this, but i guess i will. but im leaving out details because i want to.

me and the GF both have been having some medical issues, so i have barely been playing. i dont want to get into the details, but the worst has been ruled out for us both, so thats good.

still been playing a lot of xbox, where stress doesnt cost me money.

but as far as the worst being ruled out for us both, we just got the news for each of us on thurs (even though the docs still dont know wtf is wrong with me, and to get the GF repaired may very likely still cost me about ~15k), so the timing is perfect for the wsop.

im ready to start playing again, now i know we arent dieing anytime soon (hopefully).

anyways, im def playing the 1k wsop when i wake up (going to bed soon).

==

i just downloaded my hand history for my 1st big score (16k, 6 months into my poker career, early 2006) that shows how i luckboxed sick playing shitty to give me my bankroll to learn and move up, and eventually allowing me to get to where i am today poker wise.

i will prob post that HH for fun later.




2 comments:

Chad C said...

Get well soon so you can feed the RIO rake machine!

MackemPlus1 said...

Hope things improve health wise...

glglglglgl