Wednesday, February 25, 2009

back at home,




let me have a few days before i send out payments, i want to figure out the best and most fair way without getting to complicated. i am gonna see if i can email someone who can give me advice, mainly because i will prob continue to sell pieces of myself and i cant afford to pay taxes on money i pay out, well if i continue to win at least.

also i should have more pics coming soon. an awesome chick that was taking photos said she would email me all the ones of me.

i would like to say, the staff was great (except for the lack of counting skills), the structure was great (best one i ever played), and the series was awesome. i will go back next year, unless im busto.


1 comment:

Desert Rat said...

Congrats Shawn--yeah, still alive and hanging on.

DR