Sunday, June 15, 2008

HUGE SIGNING

After months of negotiations, I have agreed to bring my blogging reputation and readers to this wonderful blog. For those who I dont know, I am a member of a private poker forum with stoner and lucko. We are e-friends. I play profitable poker but no big scores in quite some time. Long story short, im happy to be part of the co-blog. We are revolutionizing the blogosphere.


That means more updates, im going to focus more on the hookers part of hookers and cards. While stoner and lucko will handle the cards side. If I win anything I will brag about it here tho. Thanks for reading.

Dr0me

3 comments:

lj said...

really? u let drome on ure blog? :-)

Unknown said...

Welcome and Good Luck!

IT

sprstoner said...

drome is funny... he should do ok... plus i dont post enough....

i am pretty sure he will post a few times and disappear, who knows...


he wants to post his adventures in trying to get laid, and possibly pics... so it should have huge entertainment value if he sticks with it.