Sunday, October 22, 2006

week end totals

sngs +$4071
MTTs -$1795
------------------
total +$2276



i played several mtts today, and did not cash in any, bubbled 2, but that doesnt really matter. i am trying to qualify for the pca, played a $650, and a $175 tourneys to try to get in today... lost them both.

i did play another $500 sng today.... so far i have played 3 and cashed 3.... madsen's railbirds are complete assholes.... plus last time i was heads up with him , bad beat me 2 times straight and once he was dominated to take the win... so beating him felt good. some guys even bet on us.... i had him out chipped 2-1 and some dude gave another guy 2-1 odds if i won.... and he took it. i am not sure on the total they came to, but at least i had one guy cheering for me... heh. but i did lose most of my chips 2 times, before coming back to win it.


i will play stars million and the ftp 250k tomarrow... maybe stars 2nd chance.. not sure.

===

interesting hand from the $109 PS deep stacks tourney, which i almost cash... gay.


PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) pokerhand.org hand converter



MP3 (t2690)

CO (t4340)

Button (t7450)

SB (t5720)

BB (t5198)

UTG (t4672)

Hero (t5090)

MP1 (t4770)

MP2 (t5070)



Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 8h, 8c.

1 fold, Hero raises to t60, 3 folds, CO calls t60, 1 fold, SB calls t50, 1 fold.



Flop: (t200) Qh, 7h, Qs (3 players)

SB checks, Hero bets t120, CO raises to t300, SB folds, Hero calls t180.



Turn: (t800) 5s (2 players)

Hero checks, CO bets t500, Hero calls t500.



River: (t1800) 7s (2 players)

Hero checks, CO bets t3480 (All-In), Hero calls t3480.



Final Pot: t8760

there were a few spots where my play was really questionable.. i came very close to folding the river, but something just didnt seem right.. thoughts?

---

gl all....

4 comments:

lucko said...

Nice week, congrats on the $500!

And weird hand, I probably fold on the flop raise, but I might have reraised. I don't think I flat call though.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Man am I glad you stopped by today.

First off, I want to apologize if I came off as unfriendly or intrusive while we were seated together at the Big Game - I was just didn't recognize you, but knew everyone else at the table pretty well.

Second, great stuff here, I started off playing SNGs 20s-55s on stars and lost a bunch of dough before finally breaking even. Never really got the hang of them precisely for the bubble play that lucko has mastered and I have not.

Just read everything you've got up so far - how bout sharing the wealth and putting out a strategy post for us wannabes? It would be interesting to know how you ended up in Vegas doin' what you're doing too.

Cya out there.

slb159 said...

Good you can join the "regulars" at the big game. Don't think I got to play against you, but there were some names there I didn't recognize, so I could be wrong. Take care and see you at the next M00kie this Wednesday night.

lucko said...

Anybody home here?